Thursday, April 17, 2014

Brief update

Sorry for the lack of updates.  Not a whole lot has been going on.  No AF in a while, annnnnnnnd it's a BFN.  Stupid PCOS.  So, I'm making an appointment now that my insurance is finally ready to go (just got new insurance that covers infertility).  I'm going to ask for testing to see if I have Endrometriosis (let's hope not), get back on some progesterone treatments to make AF come visit me, and do a pre-TTC full-on check up.  In the mean time I need to figure out how to add this blog site link to my blog.  Hmm...

I'll update once I know when I'm being seen

1 comment:

  1. "Yay" for insurance that covers infertility treatments! And hopefully "nay" to endometriosis - it sucks big time (and I speak from experience). I tried to add your blog on my blogger reading list, but for some reason it won't allow.. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete